Cat® Photovoltaic Module
Proven Energy Yield Advantage
• 17.0% maximum efficiency
• -0/+5W positive power tolerance
• Generates more energy than conventional crystalline silicon solar.
• Higher yield when compared to typical c-SI modules, resulting in more installed capacity per square meter.
• Superior temperature coefficient, better spectral response in humid conditions and better shading response means more specific annual energy yield than c-SI modules
• Thresher Test, Long-Term Sequential Test, and ATLAS 25+
• IEC 61646 1500V, IEC 61730 1500V, CE
• IEC 61701 Salt Mist Corrosion, IEC 60068-2-68 Dust and Sand Resistance
• ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004
• UL 1703 and ULC 1703 Listed, Type 10, Class B FireRating (Class A Spread of Flame)
• CSI Eligible (CA-USA), FSEC (FL-USA), MCS(UK), CEC Listed (Australia), SII (Israel), InMetro (Brazil)